Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Show Sidebar (Default N )

top navigation

Subscribe

Search This Blog

Home Style Widget

footer social

featured Slider

Pages

Popular Posts

Follow here!

Welcome!




WELCOME to lunachicks.org!!

I just want to introduce myself before I go ahead and spill my guts all over this site. My name is Alli and I am an “in training” therapist. I am currently seeking my Master’s degree in hopes of working with a number of populations including, but not limited to: children and adolescents who have experienced trauma, at risk youth, children and adolescents who are in or have been through the foster care system, young adults with sex and gender concerns, and at risk women (victims of human trafficking, physical and sexual trauma, and underserved populations of women like minorities). My goal with this blog is to provide a space for women who have or are suffering to gain support and encouragement from myself and other chickidees in the same position. This site will, hopefully, be a source from which women can gain energy to live out their lives fully and inspirationally. There will be tips and tricks, book reviews, blog reviews, and support from other lunachicks. I really want to shamelessly occupy this corner of the internet with anything that is helpful or inspirational for our journeys. I hope you’ll join me.

As always with love,
Alli B

Sonny B
0 Comments
Share This Post :

You Might Also Like

Alli B is the voice behind lunachicks.org. She is a self-defined weird (queer) black woman who is a survivor of mental illness and childhood sexual trauma. She is a lover of people and a lover of God. Alli’s mission in life is to empower and inspire those who have gone through or who are going through any type of darkness. Her loves are her family, books, writing, movies, and football (Go Broncos!). The boring stuff: Alli received her Bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies at Colorado State University in 2013. She is now working on her Master’s degree in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology and is expected to graduate in May of 2018. Alli's goal is to work with underserved populations of women and children through private practice. Her life goals include: running a successful blog, publishing her books, and becoming a successful therapist.

Follow @SunriseSunsetBlog